(1) In the course of the initiation, completion, execution and rescission of a contract of sale, data are collected, stored and processed by us within the framework of legal provisions.
(2) When visiting our website, the IP address currently used by your PC, date and time, browser type and operating system of your PC as well as the pages viewed by you are logged. Inference to personal data is thereby however not possible for us and also not intended.
(3) Personal data, which you convey to us e.g. during an order or by email (e.g. your name and your contact information), are processed only for correspondence with you, and only for the purpose for which you have made the data available to us. We share your information only with the shipping company responsible for the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. For the processing of payments, we will share your payment data with the credit institution responsible for the payment.
(4) We also affirm that we do not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless we should be legally obliged to do so or if you have previously expressly agreed. Insofar as we commission the services of third parties for the implementation and execution of handling processes, the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act are respected.
(5) Personal data which have been communicated to us via our website, are stored only until the purpose for which they have been entrusted to us has been fulfilled. As far as trade and tax retention periods are to be observed, the duration of storage of certain data may be up to 10 years.
(6) Should you no longer agree to the storage of your personal data or they become incorrect, we will arrange for the deletion, correction or blocking of your data upon receiving a corresponding instruction within the framework of the statutory provisions. Upon request you will receive free of charge information about all personal data we have stored about you. If you have questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, please contact:
§ 12 Supplier identification
genuine parts GmbH
Zum Hämeler Wald 21
Telephone: +49 5175 980500, Fax: +49 5175 9805020
Authorised Representative Managing Director: Mr. Orhan Kemal Ünver
The company is registered in the commercial register of Hildesheim HRB 35884
USt.ID No.: DE 813 851 707
Tax No.: 2316 01620534980
Tax office: Burgdorf